Master Craftsman: Scottish Rite History & Ritual
The Scottish Rite Master Craftsman: History & Ritual Program is an exciting by-mail correspondence course designed and administered by staff at the House of the Temple in Washington, DC under the guidance and leadership of the Supreme Council, 33 of the A.&A. Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction.
- Consisting of 6 lessons, it utilizes The Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor and Guide (3rd Edition) by Arturo de Hoyos.
- The course fee is $40.00 and includes all 6 lessons and a personalized certificate and lapel pin upon completion of the program.
- Your first shipment will include a welcome letter, the first quiz and return envelope, and a handsome folder in which to keep your work organized.
- Also included is Arturo de Hoyos` incomparable resource: The Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor and Guide.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE SRRS DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS ITEM.
- A Bridge to Light 2010 is NOT included with this program.